Wednesday 30 November 2016

All Part of the Plan

Following on from my last post, I figured I'd put forward whet I had in mind for the Dwarf Warriors I'm sculpting. The casting will hopefully begin tomorrow which will allow me to start making duplicate soldiers with various weapon options and poses, but keeping them uniform. Only the beards and hair will be altered beyond that. Lots of plaits and styled beards for that little bit of character.

To give everyone a bit more of an idea of what I'm planning, here are the initial concept sketch of the warrior alongside his more heavily armour companion and a bunch of ideas for shields and the like. I was planning on making a crossbow, but I'm not sure about it at the moment.



Feel free to leave a comment about what you think, or any details you'd like to see added. Something that you've not seen done for dwarf miniatures before, but would look cool? Let me know. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment