Monday 31 August 2020

Tiptoe Through the Turnips

The Gleebland Wandering Garrison in all the mud caked glory. Marching in ill-formed ranks alongside their towering relic: The Keep.  Long term I'd like to add some cavalry, but for now I'm super happy with what I have. 

the riflemen have been really fun to paint as they took almost no time to really do and look great. The officer stood up front had some extra detail added during the sculpting stages, but I've kept the painting style the same throughout.



 I've begun working on a second regiment for Turnip28 so the Wanderers will have someone to fight against. No solid plans right now on what I'm doing to make them stand apart from what I currently have, but the big joy I've had with this project up to now is the lack of planning needed. I'm just going to throw some parts and pollyfiller together and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment