Thursday 3 September 2020

Gloomspite Gallery

 With the completion of my home made Loonshrine I got some pictures together of the army as a whole. Whilst this isn't the largest Goblin army I've put together it is the largest I've played with in quite some time. Since WFB got ended I never had the desire to get my Goblin army back on the table for any other large scale game systems since. I gave Kings of War a go and the Gobbos have been brought out in small groups for skirmish games, but nothing compared to the good ol' days.

Well times change and I must change with them. So here's a few group shots of my renewed Goblin army for Age of Sigmar. Some rebased models from my old army with plenty of newly painted stuff added in.










The long term plan is to re base as much of my original army as I can (or at least as much as I have left) and continue to build and add some of the new kits as well as dig through the massive box of unfinished gobbos that has existed since I started the hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment