Tuesday 18 August 2020

Hail To The Loon!

 Just a few pictures this week from the game I played with another buddy, Keron and his returning empire army. Since Cities of Sigmar gave his lads a new lease of life in the game, would have been rude to have ignored it.



An epicly grand General on regal steed... I'mma go stomp it!




So flagellants are basically named "Squig treats" from now on.





The Empire Genearl gave the Squig a bit of a kicking, but the screaming horde of Goblins were not going to let him finish the job.





The Giant Squig bounds off into the distance as the Goblins turn and swarm the last of the empire soldiers.

Was a great game and was awesome to see Keron and a few others again for the first time in ages. This was a close game that nearly ended in a draw, but I got lucky and robbed the last objective from Keron with the final charge of the game. I won 2-1.

I'll be adding a shrine to the army next, but me being cheap, I've decided to build my own. BEHOLD! THE LOOOOOOON!!!!! In progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment