Tuesday 25 August 2020

More Games, More Moon!

 A bit of a cluster of stuff this week. Nothing specific to talk about, just a collection of jolly times whilst not in work. Also, I've joined Instagram, so if anyone wants to see more WIP or pictures of stuff that might not make to the blog or even just to avoid me rambling, look up GrinningLoon on there. 

First my Loonshrine for my reemerging Goblin army for Warhammer. Coming along quite nicely I think, it's had the last of the gaps filled and now it's onto painting. Got the BIG tin of black paint for the job.

I managed to get a game of Kill Team in. First time in a loooong while for that game. Gaz brought his new Sisters of Battle for a test drive.









Finally I finished off a few more rifles to round out my Turnip28 army. These will get a post all of there own as I want to show the full army off before starting on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment