Tuesday 2 January 2018

...And They're Off!

Happy New Year everyone, I hope the Christmas period was all food and loved ones. Failing that I just settle for food and lots of it. Now that all the busy stuff in the real life is done, I'm looking forward to getting back to some gaming and some painting (2D and miniature).

 So what's on the table right now? More Dwarfs. I'm looking to expand the range of dwarfs I sculpted last year with some Heavy infantry and perhaps something else a little further down the line, but right now I'd just like to get back into some sculpting. As you'll see from the pictures, it's still very early days on these, but I've attached some sketches of what I have in mind.


I've been slowly expanding my Night Lords Kill Team on the quiet as my gaming nights are getting me back into 40K. The Orks are still fun to play with, but I fancied a change and I like the idea of a Traitor legion where everyone is trying to be Batman.




I'll do a bit of a showcase of this lot when I've a few more models finished.

Finally, a quick update on the long awaited Age of Savagery anthology. This has been a labour of love for me since March last year and it's still going ahead. dispite the printer set backs in September, Kev and I used the extra time to give some extended deadlines and even get some more content from interested writers and artist. We've gathered everything together and will soon be announcing a release date for the finished project.


That's all the news I have right now. plenty of things to be getting on with and lots of things to look forward to in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment