Wednesday 10 January 2018

Rambling and Dashboards.

Following on from last weeks post. I've had a little time to draft up some Dashboard style stat cards for Gaslands. I've been getting in a few more games and building up some interest amongst my gaming group so the plan is to hold a massive one off race with lots of players and hand out some prizes at the end. Nothing too official, just a bit of a laugh. For those interested I've included a link to download the PDF of the Dashboards I made, HERE

Mean while, I've been taking advantage of the free time following Xmas and getting some painting done for a tournament at the end of the month. It's been a while since  I played a tourney so I'm looking forward to it. I'll get some pictures put up when I'm finished, but right now everything is a bit all over the shop.

Finally, I did a quick watercolour. not sure what prompted me to do this, but I've always been a fan of the classic Sonic franchise (don't get me started on the new gen stuff) as it was a series I grew up with and even the comics were some of the first comics I ever read.

Another quiet week then. Next week I'll have something meatier for everyone. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment