Monday 18 December 2017

Hard To Get The Race Time

As I've said before, December leading up to Xms is not my favourite time of year. Xmas Day is fine; good food, family visits and presents are all great, but December 1st up to 24th can relegated to the 5th level of hell for all care right now. Scrooge-esque rant over, back to painting, modeling and gaming.

My copy of Gaslands turned up in the post a few weeks back and I've finally had achance to sit down and read it properly. Needless to say that this game has been on my radar for a while now and in the New Year I'll be breaking out some cool new scenery and a stack of custom cars and bikes to tear up the gaming tables with. For now, here's a few pics of the cars in question.





This has also been my first attempt at using weathering powders. An interesting experiment, but I'm really happy with the results.

I've also managed to squeeze in a game of 40k. I'm really enjoying the new system and it's given me some really cool ideas regarding what I want to do next. I've been busy with some more scenery for both 40k and Gaslands when I can get time, but also tinkering with the Night Lords Terminator scrap build project I mentioned sometime back in November. Alas, no pictures for now, but after Xmas I'll have a host of cool pictures and maybe even a Gaslands Race report to show off.

Thanks and Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays to everyone out there. See you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment