Sunday 2 July 2017

The King of Nothin' Much

Between (moaning about) the heat wave and trying to not melt in work, progress on stuff has been a bit slow this week. I've still been ding arty, painty goodness, just not a whole lot of it. That said, I do have a few pictures to show off. First up the finished Dwarf characters! These hansom fellows will be whisked off to CPmodels in the next few days




Next up, along side the Dwarf sculpts, the Goblin King and his pet wizard also got finished. Really happy with this li'l guy.




I've also been putting some time into painting my Shadow War Night Lords. I'm having a bit of fun with these. They were built out of scraps and now I want to put some real consideration and time into the painting. The lightening work on the armour looks pretty cool in my humble opinion, but I still have plans for tattoos and script along certain parts of the armour and weapons.




The marines also got some flunkies added to their merry band in the form of some equally kit bashed cultists. Not much to say about these fellows. They'll have the matching blue colours of the marines, but will be painted to look a lot more shabby than than their flashy Night Lords masters.


And finally, a quick bit of shameless self promotion. Once again I'll be out and about this coming weekend at CICE.
Go check them out and hopefully I'll see a few of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment