Tuesday 5 June 2018

Carry Comic Con

It's another Con this weekend and by god is gonna be good. Caerphilly Comic Con was a lot of fun last year and I'm looking forward to more of the same. For those that missed out last year, Caerphilly Con was brilliantly organised and super family friendly. Everyone in attendance had a great time and I'm sure this second event will continue the trend.


CICE was a fun show and it was great to return to the Mercure Hotel this year. So many talented independent creators and so much stuff I hadn't seen before. CICE is definitely a show to keep coming back to. I've heard the organizers are taking a break for 2019, but will be back in force for 2020 so watch this space.

I've not been to idol myself either. The Cons over the last few weeks have demanded a lot of my attention, but I've found the time to get some more work done on New Wasteland Fairy Tales. I can honestly say that despite the original artwork being over 5 years old, adding some colour to the pages has really altered how I see the comic in the best way. I'm eager to get all three issues coloured, but I'm not going to rush it. See for yourself...

A final word for Caerphilly Con this weekend, DragonDaze will have a healthy presence there with several board and miniature game stores. With that in mind I've put some rather hurried plans in to action. If the planets align and the post man is on time, I may have some thing special for Caerphilly.....




No comments:

Post a Comment