Tuesday 23 August 2016

Work In Progress On ALL OF THE THINGS!!!!!

It's been a busy week and it's looking to get busier. So with that in mind, let's crack on with the post.

First up, I've nearly finished painting the Stormcasts from the AoS starter set I picked up a few weeks ago. I normally don't like painting large areas of flat armour, but these guys were not to bad. I only have a little bit to do and then I can finish off the Chaos Warriors from the set


Next up, actual work rather than procrastination. Here are few sneak peaks for an upcoming Kickstarter; An Orc Captain and Shaman along with new parts to make a banner bearer. These will form part of the expanded range for the Goblin and Brute that I sculpted a few months back.



I've really enjoyed working on the Shaman (right) because up until now I've reusing cast heads from the original sculpts of orc parts I did last year. The Shaman has been the first chance I've had to properly sculpt a head from scratch and get some real practice in. Originally he had a bit of a melon head, but I've since filed it down a bit so it looks normal... for an orc any way.

That's all I have to show for this week. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment