Wednesday 13 July 2016

Ours is the FURY!!!!

Ready to claim the Iron Throne and invoke crotch demons, Stannis Baratheon and his aids lead the Baratheon army (gang) to greatness. As I said in my last post, my local gaming group are running a Game of Thrones skirmish campaign and it's starting to look great.

 I'm really local forward to this and since most of the other players are doing multiple forces, I think I'll try it too. Not sure who else I'd look at yet, but there is plenty of choice obviously. For now though here's a few pictures of Westeros' finest.


Stannis leads the front line infantry with his personal standard.

 Ser Davos Seaworth takes command of the archers.

...And the Lady Melisandre just turns up and persuades people to burn others at the stake for fun.


I plan to add a few more footmen and maybe some cavalry in the future or perhaps build a Brotherhood Without Banners gang as Melisandre is able to ally with them. Until then, keep waiting for Season 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment