Saturday 23 January 2021

Storming the Paint Cans

 Just before Xmas, a friend asked me to paint up his Stormcast army. I already owed him a big favour so this was a small price for me to pay him back. Then Lockdown hit and all the work I had lined up for the Xmas season vanished. First time in 7ish years that I've had a December off work, not complaining. So with all this extra free time, naturally I did a bunch of other stuff before kicking myself into painting what I was supposed to be doing.

Well it took a while, but they're done. Biggest shame of course is they probably won't see a game until February most likely. Still I'm optimistic and it gives me an excuse to get some more stuff done for my Goblins. After all, I painted the army, only fair I should get a game against it.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment