Tuesday 12 January 2021

First Post of the New Year

 Let's start things off right and begin the New Year with a battle. That's right, more Turnip28. This was the last game my housemate and I played just before Xmas. I never got around to writing up properly.


That said, it's a good excuse to show off the new dead trees I built. First time using them. 



The fight for this farm house took up WAY more effort than either of us intended to commit. It was just pure escalation. I put in Chaff to take the house, he put a few brutes to kick me out, then I threw in a mob of angry infantry...






...that damn farm house...








A dude with a big hat fights a sentient root thing hidden in a mobile chapel.... yeah that's pretty metal


Big hat loses, but not by much.



The survivors trudge into wasteland. Who knows their fate.


I've been busy getting some more commission stuff done since Xmas so that has taken up quite a bit of my time. (Not a complaint. I'm still off work so it's nice to have something to focus on) Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment