Thursday 14 January 2021

Clearing the Lead Pile

Alrighty, I been painting a few bits and pieces recently, here are the first batch of finished bit for my personal projects. Some Oldhammer ogres to start us off.


Absolutely love these models. So much old school character and a surprising amount of detail. The ogre on the right is a good example, I didn't spot the set of severed hands on his belt until I sat down and started painting. These fellows (along with most of the stuff in this post) Were done for Ranger of the Shadow Deep, but will see some work in Mordheim and Frostgrave I'm sure.

Along with the Ogres, I alson painted up a few generic human soldier, because what's a band of heroes without a few expendable meat-shields to look aghast at when they get slaughtered. These were made from LOTR warriors of Minas Tirith with head swaps from a Perry Miniatures kit. A little Green Stuff was used to neaten up the necks.

Also a zombie crow.


Yet more Turnip28 (this will be the last for a while, I promise) I finished of a unit of Brutes for the Gleebland Wanders. I fancied the army had numbers on their side with rifles already so I decided to make a melee unit. I got a few French infantry lads with the rifles at the shoulders and went to work with the drill. A few spears, ripped flags and some poly filler later and they're good to go. As mud covered thugs in a ruined world go, they're surprisingly colourful with all the banners.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment