Monday 1 June 2020

Dwarves, Elves, Ponies and TASKS!

Not a lot completed this week. I've been doing some house work plus actual work so I've been occupied. That isn't to say I've suddenly lost all my lockdown awarded free time, I still managed to do some creative bits.

First up was a little drawing for my Niece's birthday. She's a big fan of My Little Pony so I drew this on my sister's request.

Ain't it cute.

So to cleanse myself of the this wholesomeness that had began to infect my otherwise curmudgeonous demeanor, I went and built some gun turrets for a couple of looted Chimera tanks.


 I've had these lying around for ages. They were going to count as trukks, but felt too big so I decided to play around with some plasticard and see what I could do about chunking them up a bit. Since starting these, I'm keen to try my hand building some other stuff for myself. These still need rivets and some minor details added, but as prototypes for what I have in mind next they're a success.

Finally for this week, I finished off another 2 members of The Fellowship. Gimli and his side-kick, Legolas.




All I got left is the hobbits. Looking forward to them actually. It will be great to finish these off after so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment