Tuesday 16 June 2020

Killing Time

A pretty quiet week on the hobby front. I've been taking advantage of the nice weather to go for walks and clear the cobwebs. That said, I've made a deal with myself. I really want to build a Dunland army for LOTR, but I've got plenty to build and paint as it was and I had 3 Evil armies already. So the deal was, I paint the Rohan army that's been sat in a box for ages and then as a reward, I'll get myself a Dunland for use alongside it at the next Into The West (hoping things are going ahead by then)

Onto the painting then. Horses are done, shields are done, riders and Eomer are in progress.



I've been enjoying painting these so far. I was worried that these would be a slog for some reason, but once I started, I've become excited to finish them.

I did buy War in Rohan to get a complete idea of what I'd want in the Rohan army after the Riders and Eomer and I'm kinda thinking of have Helm Hammerhand take the lead. It does lead to a lot of the Riders being left out, but it's a cool model and a different take on the Rohan army.

That's it for now. More next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment