Monday 30 March 2020

Knights and Vagabonds

This week it's been a return to painting normal models over scenery (I've got plenty more to do though so stay tuned) First up, some Stormcast Knights. I fancied painting something different and just for fun. Since I'd bought these lot on the cheap back in January, now seemed like a good time to finish them up. Conversion wise it's mainly head and weapon swaps to make the group look a bit more traveled. They've collected trophies from hunts or been gifted tokens by grateful peasants for what we assume are suitably heroic deeds, but it's the freehand work on the shields I'm most proud of.



I'll paint up a few more of these guys and use them in Warcry if I can persuade any of my house hold to play. But in the mean time, I've carried on the dark fantasy vibe and painted up some cultists.






These will be for a Mordheim warband with hopes to use them in a campaign later this year. I still have to paint up the rest of the gang first.

No comments:

Post a Comment