Monday 9 March 2020

Back To The Streets

I Decided to have a little fun this week with some kit bashing. I've amassed a pretty big collection of random sprues from all over the place, not just GW products but historical and alternative fantasy stuff like Oathmark or Forgotten Worlds. No reason for getting them initially, just hording instincts I think.

Any who, some time last year I built and painted a Witch Hunter crew for Mordheim/Frostgrave and this time seemed about right to build them some suitable adversaries. I sold my previous Cult of the Possessed for funds and because I wasn't using them for anything. This new batch of Daemon worshiping nutters presented me with some cool ideas and an opportunity to play around with spare parts.

Here are the completed builds with all the greenstuff laid bare. I'll be looking to paint them up slowly over the next few months. Who knows, I may even get a game with them at some point.

 The Possessed beasty in the center of this picture was a pain to get right, but has become one of my favourite bits of the crew. His head was making him top heavy, but I was so set on the idea for the finished model I didn't want to abandon it. He's held down with a penny though I think a larger base may have served me better.


 It was a massive effort of will not to lose myself on the beastmen. It became tempting to just build a whole warband of these guys and forget the cult all together.


As I said, Painting these will be a future project over the next few months, but C&C on the builds is very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment