Thursday 4 October 2018

In All His Stompy Glory!!!

Behold the Troll!






Took a while to get him painted, just with other projects and the like getting in the way, but here he is. I'll have a few for sale this weekend at Dragon Daze in Newport, so if you fancy picking one up and having a grand day out at the same time, please come along. I'll be there with Deadstar Publishing again and as it's a gaming con I'll be unloading my excess miniatures as well.

 If Newport is too far for you then drop me a private message if you're interested in buying a Troll. I'm looking to recoup my casting costs and a few over heads, so the likely hood is once I've sold what I have, that'll be the last of him unless someone picks him up for there own. I still have the green for anyone interested in such a thing.

For those who like this sort of thing, here is the stages that led to the big brute, from early sketches to sculpting.





No comments:

Post a Comment