Saturday 18 February 2017

Brave New World

Some time ago I started doing concept art for a an idea I had regarding a fantasy world. The sort of swords and sorcery equivalent of the the post apocalypse genre. I fancied the idea of a fantasy world where all the fantasy races, magic and most of the monsters just all died off. Their presence has left it's mark, but the the world is very much in the hands of humans. However, the Eldar races (to use Tolkien's classification) didn't give human's much of a lasting legacy and now everything has fallen to ruin and chaos. So I started building the world and the peoples that would dwell there and now I'm back to writing again for a few short stories set in this place. I've still got a lot to work out in regards to publishing it later this year, but I'm hoping to get some previews done for CFCC in March (so not a great deal of time.)

Any hoo, here are a few doodles from what I've been working on. Let me know what you think






To anyone thinking of going to CFCC in two weeks, swing by the table for a look at the previews and other comics on offer. For those who have been familiar with my previous title, New Wasteland Fairy Tales, don't panic! I will be returning to Beki and Nigel's adventures in the future, but this is something I need to get out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment