Sunday 9 October 2016

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey everybody, not really much of an update this week due being extra busy with work and a massive rebranding project. This doesn't mean any changes to the GLPblog itself, but it does men a few changes to other sites and social media outlets that I use. Top of the list of course was changing my business cards and here they are...



Needless too say with CFCC at the end of the month, I've been keeping the in house goblin minions busy with various demands and alterations. Mostly just slapping that Grinning insignia on any flat seface I own.

 I've not been completely out of commission though. A few work in progress shots of the Orc Brutes from KOTH Wargames should keep everyone happy. Henry over at KOTH was responsible for getting me to sculpt up these bad boys and now I've been gifted with a bunch of them for my own use. Seems only fitting to get them painted and ready to stomp stuff.


Should have them finished for my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment