Tuesday 18 October 2016

A New Breed of Orc (and Goblin)

Again, little bit of a busy time in work and real life in general, but I finally got my band of self sculpted orcs and goblins painted. These took a little longer than planned, but I am super happy with the results. When I get a chance, I'll post a few in game shots to show off the scale against other minis, but for now here are the finished paint jobs.

I have done some minor alterations to the stock kits, but that was for my own enjoyment. head swaps and trophy poles, but nothing too complicated. For the most part, everything you see below can be done using the same kits (except the skulls)



A BIG thanks to Henry at KOTH wargames again for making this happen and I hope to see his future plans completed as well. He currently has a kickstarter for trolls on the go so get in on that.

I'm still working on my mutant horde army, but I've no pictures worth posting yet. I should have something next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment