Monday 20 June 2016

A Greener Shade of Pink?

A few things to cover this week as I've been rather busy, but unable to get time to sit and post about it all. First thing of note; this weekend is Cardiff Independent Comic Expo. I shall be in attendance once more under the banner for New Wasteland Fairy Tales, peddling the self-published stories of Beki and Nigel on their adventures through the post-apocalyptic world. If you're in Cardiff or close enough to get here, come and say hello and spend the day checking out some awesome indy comics form a selection of Cardiff's local talent.


Also available will be the last few Beki and Nigel Miniature kits. These were sculpted by Phil Hynes, who since has gone on to sculpt greater things for a friend of mine and her business. I don't have many of these kits left and once they're gone I'm likely to discontinue them.


Speaking of sculpting, I've been continuing work on my own sculpting project and I must say, I'm rather pleased with the results so far. The bodies are being sent off soon to be cast and then I'll get to repose and alter the cast to get some more poses for the final range of miniatures, but right now there isn't likely to be much else done.








Here's the original concept I did for the project. A few alterations as I went, but pretty spot on.

And finally, a quick shout out to Shed Games, who were kind enough to let me post these pictures from their site. A far higher quality of photography at work here. These were some of the miniatures I painted for their release of the The Book of Nox.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment