Sunday 5 March 2023

Sneaky Sneaking

 I've been a bit all over the place this last month, nothing too stressful, but limited hobby time. More time playing than painting for a change. That said I was able to get a few small bits done. Namely this stealthy duo.





I'm still mucking about with the fluorescent paints I got for Xmas. I need some more practice to get to grips with them. I tried out the green on the Callidus's blade and gun. The Blade looks ok, but I think the gun looks a bit off. I also tried out some red on the eyes for both assassins, it looks pretty good, but it's obviously turned a bit pink when you look too closely.


The plan is to have one of these stab monkeies included with my Imperial Fists army just to add some extra flavour. That's it for now. Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment