Monday 6 July 2020

Painting... Turnips?

A short update on what I've been painting this last week. Some of you on the twitter may have noticed, amongst the wargaming community, the #turnip28 bouncing around. What is it? No freakin' idea, but I like the look of what people have been doing with it. After some research and a brief chat with someone that knew more than me on the topic I learned what I needed to get involved myself. In a nut shell, Turnip28 is a game themed around (for lack of a better term) Post-Apocalyptic Napoleonics. Yeah, how do you like that? The rules are still in development at the time of writing this, but I recommend checking out what people have done. On that note, here is my contribution.



I present the Gleebland Wandering Garrison. I've plans to add a war wagon and a few more riflemen before I'm done, but for those interested, give Turnip28 a search. There isn't much more direction I can offer at this stage, but it is growing fast and it's definitely a project I'll be going back to over the next few months.


I've also finished off some Rohan infantry and an extra rider that I found hiding in my bits box. Just so I can say I painted something intentionally and didn't just get detracted by dirty riflemen in medieval helmets.


No comments:

Post a Comment