Tuesday 18 February 2020

A Bit of Bloodletting

Had a fairly quiet weekend this week. The missus was away for a bit and I took this as a chance to shift several half finished projects off my desk as well as start some new stuff. (more on that another day) I managed to finish off some artwork for Age of Savagery, something I've been dragging my feet with since Xmas. Not sure why, but have just felt distracted, but completing this page has given me a burst of determination to complete the rest of the pages in short order. (watch this space)


I finished painting the Nazgul for some upcoming LOTR narrative missions. My local group is finally getting back into the habit after some down time. I'm really looking forward to this.



I also managed to get a game of Kill Team in. My opponent is looking to get back into the hobby so hasn't got any of his own stuff, but I was happy to loan him a team and we had a laugh.








And that's my weekend. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment