Friday 10 May 2019

No "I" in Team

Last few weeks have been a whirlwind in work. largely due to changes in leadership and the chaos that involves. The obvious side effect is I don't get to go gaming as much as I'd like (1st world problems and all that) but thankfully I was able to get in some Kill Team earlier this week. My regular opponents Gaz and Keron brought the Wolfs and the Ad Mech and new-comer Lora brought Genestealer Cult. So a Four way slug-fest was held in honour!





The mission called for capturing prisoners (I know, who does that?) and by the narrowest of margins, Gaz was able to sneak a victory at the last second. It was a lot of fun and backstabbing and with KT Elites released soon, I figured it was High time to get my Terminator Lord finished. So, here he is, Nerek Bane aka. The Savage. I'll flush out a bit more backstory later on, but for now here are some pictures of the spiky bugger.






No comments:

Post a Comment