Monday 29 April 2019

Big Robots, Gribblies and Cake!

A slow week on completed projects, but a fun week none the less. I got my first game against Imperial Knights last week and didn't do too badly. Yeah sure, trying to go toe-to-toe with a 3 story tall, armoured war machine in combat with my Warboss might sound like a bad idea (and it was) but damn it, it felt right at the time.




Though My warboss bought the far, The Mek was able to finish the Knight off for me. In the end I only lost by a single VP.
There have been so many great GW releases of late that I'm spoiled for choice on what to work on, but I was determined to get more of my Chaos Marines done.... then this happened.

Once I get some more green stuff on him he'll be added to the Night Lords as a Greater Possessed. The Primaris with cape is something completely different.

Finally, I had my birthday last week, I leveled up and the guys at work decided to show me appreciation by blowing up a cake in my honour. I don't have any photos unfortunately, but after the initial shell shock of a dynamite filled cake they presented me this.
And for added effect the icing had bourbon whiskey in it. It was a VERY good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment