Monday 15 April 2019

Return to the Night

I've been playing a bit more Kill Team of late and after running the Grot Suicide Mob I've decided to try something a bit different. Up until now, I've been fairly unimpressed with Kill Team, favoring the character building and options offered by Shadow War. I've tried to keep an open mind, but it took a completely different play style to really show me what Kill Team was all about. The Grots were (let's face it) never going to win big (or at all) but the idea was fun. Now I've brought my Night Lords back out to play and Kill Team has really grown on me.

As a further bonus, the Chaos Marine Codex recently got updated so now seemed like the perfect opportunity to get more of my Night Lords actually painted. First off the bench were the remaining Cultists


These finish off my squad of ten so it was really bugging me for a long time. As a reward to myself though, I'm moving onto something a bit more interesting, the Un-named Lord of Chaos.
He'll by my painting project for the next few weeks I imagine, but He's not the only thing I've working on. Besides rewriting scripts and trying to hash out the finer points of my next Comic short story, I was able to cobble together a Sorcerer conversion to round off the army.


No comments:

Post a Comment