Sunday 31 March 2019

Dune Buggy

Finished painting two more pages for New Wastelands this week and was lucky enough to get out of work to visit the Comic Carnival last weekend. Though I was only there for an hour, it was great to see some old faces and have a quick chat with some new people too.

This has been one of my favorite images to work on recently as it has all the best aspects of the post-apoc genre about it; insane bounty hunters, re-purposed industrial Hell-scapes and dune buggies.

Looking ahead to next weekend, Swansea Comic & Gaming Con will be thappening in Swansea funnily enough. This was a great event last year (that I sadly missed. Kev kept me up to date) but this year I've marked the day off. I'll be there to talk the ears off any soul that wanders by our stall, mostly about our existing titles, but you know that I won't miss the chance to talk about Age of Savagery  Vol2. Just to sweeten the deal, Kev has given me the green light to print out some previews of a couple of the stories we have already received. Gotta say Volume 2 is shaping up to be bigger and better than Volume 1 so if you want to be a part of the Sage of Savagery or know someone that does, just send them the previous link ;)

I hope to see some of you at Swansea.

No comments:

Post a Comment