Thursday 19 October 2017

100th POST MOTHER TRUCKERS!!!!!!!

It's been a long road to get to this point, but it's been fun. I've finished off so much just because this blog has forced me into finishing what I start (most of the time) So, what's on the go at the moment? Well quite a bit actually...

Gaslands is due for release at the end of November. That game has been on my radar for a while now and I so glad to hear it's nearly out. I've been gathering scraps and cheap toy cars specially for the job and I've made a small start.




Ghost Archipelago from Osprey is in the near future too. I was so happy to get a runner-up place in their competition and the prize (a copy of the new rulebook) arrived a few days ago. I've read it, loved it and I'm now scrounging my bits box for parts to build my crew. As a base, I've decided to use my LOTR Umbar army and just add a few extra models for flavour. My next step is to try and get a few dinosaur models (toys) that fit the scale.




More sculpting has been completed and there is plenty more to follow. Right now I've just finished off a set of adventures. My next project will be a small addition to the Gnome range I did for CPmodels and maybe some Dark Warrior types.






Part 4 of Balin's Quest to reclaim Moria has been scheduled and as soon as we play it out I'll be straight to the Keyboard to type it up. For now, know that Terror is ready to go...



More commissions and comics are on the way. Age of Savagery has become the main focus of my efforts over the last few months and I've got plans for more comics and stories in the New Year as well as plenty of art work before then, just go check the TWITTER for more regular up dates.

So it's been a busy couple of months and it shows no sign of slowing down. New job, new games and new projects all start proper next week. In the mean time, thank you to everyone that reads this blog of nonsense and rambling. It keeps me sane.....ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment