Thursday 20 April 2017

The Slow March Of Progress

It's an accepted belief that all good things take time and that's the same here at Grinning Loon Headquarters. Art for my submission to the Age of Savagery project is coming along nicely with most of the line work finished. Just a lot of painting and lettering to worry about. We (Myself and Kev from Deadstar) have received several pitches for stories and even a couple of first drafts and concept art. I'm really excited to see this project growing in momentum and can't wait to unleash it on the world properly. For now though, here's an early set of sketches from Linzi Gold, part of a story written by Dr. Squee and one of the very first story pitches we received when this whole project was announced.



Again, I'm so happy to see everything building up. Thanks to Linzi for letting me post this. If Anyone wants to get involved, all the relevant information can be found HERE

In addition to Age of Savagery, I've continued my work on the next batch of Dwarf sculpts, the original line are now available to by from CPmodels for a bargain if I do say so. The new batch will be command figures; captains, standard bearers and horn blowers.



I'm aiming to have a full range of these little blighters. I'm waiting on getting a set for my personal collection, so I'll put some painted pictures up when I get them.

Well that's all I have for now. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment