Friday 7 April 2017

So Much RAGE in Those Eyes

Hello all. With the lovely weather we've been blessed with I've taken the chance to get out and enjoy it before it goes away for the rest of the year (Insert relevant joke about British summer time here)

Firstly for this post, another update on the Age of Savagery anthology. I've had a few synopsis for stories sent through and they are looking SWEET! Violence and fantasy sword play a standard and as a special treat for everyone, here's a character concept form Arfon Jones.



Arfon has already cut his teeth on horror comic titles for Hellbound Media and is teaming up with Writer Matt Warner again for Age of Savagery. These two creatives LOVE the gore so I can't wait to see what they turn in for this project.

As ever, if you have a story you'd like to try out set in a Barbarian fantasy world, or maybe you're an artist looking to make your mark in the world, then go HERE and download the brief for the project. We still have space for more submissions and we want to show off as much talent as we can for this project.

 I've been busy rounding up various half finished projects and starting on some new stuff like this spiffing watchtower and large hill for my gaming board. Nothing too fancy, but I'm really pleased with the spiral pathway around the side of the watch tower. Just need a lick of paint to finish them.





Speaking of paint, a friend of mine gave me some advice regarding paint stripping miniatures, my goodness what a revelation! I've had a bunch of GW's Numenorians from Lord of the Rings kicking around for ages now and thanks to my helpful friend I can paint them up from bare metal.





Look at 'em!! If I hadn't told you you'd think they were brand new, but NO! They had 2 layer of horrible 2nd hand paint job on 'em. Not any more thanks to Detol, boiling water and a pair of rubber gloves!

Well that's me for now. Enjoy the weather while it lasts kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment