Tuesday 21 March 2017

Bit of a Grind

This week has been a bit slow on the production of cool stuff. That isn't to say I've been idol, just everything I'm working on is a slow process. As proof of my continued hard work (cough) I have some pictures of my newly completed Dwarf Archers.


These lads and lasses will be marching alongside their combat kitted brethren one I sort out a buyer for the sculpts. I've got a promising lead, but I'll let you know when I have something set in stone.

Also on the cards this week is continued work on my submission for Age of Savagery (still not happy with the title) Although this has been a slow process, I'm enjoying getting back to my painty roots. I've actually started doing this as a means to relax rather than work at the moment.


Again, anyone interested in getting involved with this project, read the guidelines HERE. Short stories, art based on the setting or comics are what we really want for this, so if you have something you want to share, then send it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment