Monday 10 May 2021

Waaagh! Guldrek

Following on from my last post of Turnip28 goodness, lets stay in the dirty vegetable theme and move to fungus. Specifically sentient warmongering fungus better known as Orks. 

This was an army that started out as a desire to play Gorkamorka when Mad Max: Fury Road was in cinemas. Since that day it grew into a mish-mash of painting and converting that has a fairly good track record of wins and insane situations. 






The Mega-Doof is my pride and joy in the army. Sporting a complete rock band, heavy kannon and a fully charged Bluetooth speaker within the main hull, it really sets the tone for most of the games I play...until someone hijacks the speaker and puts on Ed Sheeran.


This is not everything I have for my 40k Orks. (It wouldn't fit on the table) I've a Stompa and some may have seen the early stages of my retro Goff army. Some of the models in the pictures will get redone to get added to the retro Goffs at some point, but this is a Waaagh that will only get bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment