Tuesday 4 May 2021

Vegetable Parade

 This week I'm collecting my larger armies from my FLGS while it moves location. This seemed like a good excuse to photograph my collection properly and all together rather than just bits as they get finished. Before my Ork army and my AoS Goblins return home however I think it's only fair to get some army shots of one of my most interesting completed projects in recent times: Turnip28.

This was something I started back last year. As the UK went into lockdown I suddenly found myself (like many) with way more free time than I have had since my uni days. Turnip28 had just been this odd little mix of miniatures and styles I saw on Twitter and it was intended to just be a few models for an interesting painting project. Then impulse control failed and now I have 2 armies and very little chance of stopping.

I have shown these before, but this is the first time I've taken pictures since I got my new lights and such to do the job properly. So here are (again) the Reekfield Free Company. Complete with cannon, knights and flashy (if muddy) pavises.





Next, the Gleebland Wandering Garrison. Once more featuring the towering Root Shrine I call The Chapel and having received some out riders.







No comments:

Post a Comment