Monday 21 December 2020

Back to Playing In the Mud

Last one before Xmas. 

Some more Turnip28 this time. The final rendition of the rules have been put out and it's sparked my desire to get both of my Turnip force (The Gleebland Wanderers & Reekfield Free Company) up to a standard game size. Or to give them the proper terminology, make them 3 Snob forces. Here's the WIP to start...

To complete the Wanderers, I've kept the army's mobile nature in mind and added some light skirmishers. A bunch of mutant snipers and their equally hideous leader.





To round off the Reekfield lot, I only need to add a single model. That being a suitable Toady to act as a gunnery captain to the Reekfield's cannon crew.




 Also been messing about with my bits box so here's some WIP shots of my Sisters of Sigmar for Mordheim. No real reason behind these, I just fancied playing around with the Frostgrave Warrior 2 sprues and some extra bits. Everything sort of fell in behind them then.


That's all for now. I'll be back in the New Year with more stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment