Monday 30 November 2020

A Tale of Many Things...

...Mostly lame excuses. 

Not a lot going on this week. Real life has kicked tings into high gear in work so that's been eating a lot of my free time, but I have tried to remain a little productive. Mainly through painting a big ol' bunch of Stormcast for a friend. I'm not the biggest fan of shiny, uniformed armies, but thankfully he asked for a dark colour scheme so I had some relief in that department. Here's what I have so far...


...and here's what I have left to do.

I'm hoping to get everything back to him after Xmas if I can.


I also found time to play around with some of Wargames Atlantic's giant spider kits. A bit fiddly, but they look great. I can't wait to get these on the table for a few games of Frostgrave or Rangers.




No comments:

Post a Comment