Thursday 7 May 2020

Procrastination With Paint

I spent some of this week having a bit of a clear out. I went through my storage cases of finished models and other bits and pieces and decided to downside a bunch of stuff I no longer wanted. (They'll be put on eBay in the future) Whilst tiding away I started labeling the cases.... and then thought of something better. I'd always wanted to spruce up these old cases and now I had some time to play with I thought I'd give it a go.

And here's the results. The designs were marked out with bits of masking tape and then sprayed in stages to get results. First are my Warcry and Goblin stuff.


Next are my Mordheim and Ork cases. These were a bit more involved as I'd decided to try different ideas.



Finally my Lord of the Rings collection. This lot will likely spill over into another case in the future, but I did something different with this one. I found a tin of chrome car spray in my cupboard so I went a bit swanky for the Tolkien logo which I cut out a stencil for. In hind sight I should have used card instead of printer paper for the stencil, but I'm happy with the results.



3 comments: