Monday 17 June 2019

A Spooky Ghost

Just very quick post today. I'll be trying out the new GW contrast range myself in the next couple of days, just to see what all the hype is about. for now I'm still painting wash and layers like the belligerent Luddite I am. I'm still happy with my old techniques as I find the act of painting therapeutic rather than having a need to finish things in a hurry, but the new paints do offer some interesting opportunities for short life projects that pop up... or the next time I need to churn out a bunch of grots.

With that brief glimpse into the future out of the way, here's my most recent project. Didn't take to long and has been sat in the "To-Do" pile for over a year now. I really didn't like the model for a long time, but after spending a little time working on it, I've actually come to really like it. I always thought it was a bit of lazy sculpt, but there is a surprising amount of movement in it. Alongside the rest of my Angmar army it's pretty sinister looking. C&C always welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment