Monday 24 December 2018

Naughty or Nice? You Decide!

This'll be my last post for 2018. December's bookings in work have finished and it's been a hell of a ride. That said, I've been doing the best I can with trying to get some painting and gaming in and with the team efforts in work from everyone I don't feel cheated at the lack of hobby this month; I've seen friends, had a laugh, got the shopping done and survived another Christmas season in the service industry. I'm pretty good right now!

I have been able to work on a little project in the evenings though. I decided to paint up a model for Model Box's December contest. I liked the model I got and I felt like doing something a little Christmasy. In the New Year I might paint up some friends for him, perhaps another Mordheim Gand for my long awaited next campaign.

What do you think? C&C always welcome.






See everyone in 2019. Have a good 'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment