Friday 23 November 2018

The Kings of Dakka (WIP)

I've been showing off my progress of these lads for while now and I'm happy to say that I've finished building the Mob of Flash Gitz. May I present the Self Proclaimed Kings of Dakka! (to be painted)


Complete with ammo runt, big guns and snazzy bits the Boys are finally ready for the painting queue. I'm still grinding out some more Elves for Lord of the Rings, but once they're out of the way, it'll be time to paint these guys for the new year.

Flash Gitz have been one of my favourite units in the Ork fluff and and the new rules has not only made them useful again, but potentially devastating! Part of me wants to expand the mob to 10 models, but that's a job for another day, right now I just want to get these lot on the table so they can show off their super-sized fire power! Expect further updates from these guys over the coming weeks along with anything else I'm working on.

"Look at my flash!"







No comments:

Post a Comment