Friday 16 November 2018

A Spot of Painting

Decided to get my act together this week and finished off another page for New Wasteland Fairy Tales. This Is by no means a quick project, but I'm always super happy when I manage to finish a page. It makes the whole thing finally look finished, even though I've sold so many copies in black and white over the last 5 years I promise the revamped colour version will be something special.


Work continues on my Flash Gitz too. Git number 3 with his Gretchin "helper".




May get the mob of 5 built before Xmas if I'm lucky, but some more comic pages need my attention more right now.

A quick shout out to Oakbound Studios this week, who are embarking on a kickstarter for their collection of miniatures for Goblignomic Wars. We here at Grinning Loon towers always love to see some Goblin themed projects in the works and this one has a few friends contributing. Phil Hynes has put stuff forward and there are lots of other cool looking minis on show. So go put some kickstarter money their way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment