Wednesday 12 September 2018

Still Here!

Wow, I have fallen behind in posting. Reasons are two fold, firstly I've been super busy with both real life stuff and super secret project work (shhhh!) So no time to post. Secondly, due to super secret project work, I've nothing much to actually post. All my other stuff, like the comics and miniatures painting have been put on the back burn until I can finish what I'm doing. I assure you the wait will be over soon as I'm in the final stages and as soon as I've been given the green light I'll actual start talking about it.

Until then, a brief rundown of what's coming up for me; Cardiff Film and Comic Con as back on the 22nd and 23rd of September and Kev and myself shall be there flying the Indy Publisher banner again. This year, Deadstar Publishing will be table buddies with Hellbound Media who I've mentioned in the past and have also been involved in Age of Savagery. If you've not picked up a copy yet, come by and see us at CFCC and you can get a few signatures off some of the creatives that were involved.

Hot on the heels of CFCC is Dragon Daze in Newport on the 6th October. A small con, but one that is very special to me. This year the event clashes with a larger Gaming Con elsewhere, but don't let that dissuade you. If you're in the area and fancy attending friendly Con with games and LOTs of comics then check it out.

Not to be kept quiet, LondonMCM at the end of October will by the last Con I attend personally this year. November onwards is a busy time for people in the service industry and that means me too. I figured that if it was going to be my last con of 2018, I'd better make it a big one and London MCM sounds like the best fit.

On the Hobby front, I've been giving Kill Team some attention, but the new release of the Lord of the Rings Rules has got me fired up to play some games in Middle-Earth. I've tried to get some painting in between shifts and I should be able to squeeze a game in this week if I'm lucky ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment