Monday 1 January 2024

Once More Around the Sun

 HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS!!! I thought I'd kick off 2024 with a clearing off of the painting desk. The Dunlandings are all but done for next weeks tournament, Into The West, GW has dropped the pre-order dates for Warhammer: Old World, which is going to be a bit of a focus this year I hope, and I can wrap up 2023 with a finished model.

I've had this guy on the desk for most of this year. I bought him as the announcement about chunks of the Space Marines range were going out of circulation. As my Imperial Fists are built off the Heresy era armour and currently I don't run any Primaris, he was a last minute addition. The original model had different legs and made him look a bit short next to the rest of the beakies, so he was given a set of MK VI legs along with matching shoulder pads.



A great way to round out the year I feel. Currently finishing off the Dunlandings and making a start on a Rhino tank for the Fists. Going to be a busy hobby schedule I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment