Wednesday 17 March 2021

Rotten Stables

 Been a while since I did anything for Turnip28. I built these knights for it a little while a go, but only painted them recently. Once again, painting stuff for Turnip28 is super quick, but this time around I struggled a bit. 

I'm not sure why, but mid way through painting these minis I really started to hate them. Despite following the same style and colours are previous minis, I just didn't like where things were going. Maybe it was because I painted them as separate pieces from the horses and the shields, I really don't know. 

Thankfully, once they were muddied up and glued together, everything worked out fine. I'm much happier with the finished models now and I'll make a start on another batch of dirty cav soon. For now I want to try some cleaner paint jobs by way of some Oldhammer Orks.



The fellow on the left is the officer.


No comments:

Post a Comment