Saturday 11 April 2020

Cult of the Possessed Reborn

For most of this weeks hobby time i.e. 60% of my waking day at the moment, I've been finishing off my Cult of the Possessed. I finished the Cultists the other week so all that was left were the Cult's mutants and mad men to round of the warband. Here's the finished gang.


And some character pictures of the gribbily madness.



The Beastmen were an interesting experiment of parts and colours. I think they turned pretty cool.



This Possessed ended up my favourite model out of the whole project. He's a bit top heavy, but looks truly gruesome.



The Mutants were my take on similar conversions I'd seen others do on the internet. Using Goblins from the Hobbit range for the upper bodies and giving them some height with alternate legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment