Friday 30 August 2019

The Knight Wot Go "BOING!"

It has been a while since I got to scratch the goblin itch (ewww, phrasing) but Warcry presented me with a chance to build the Squig rider kit I had stashed away since they were released. Got to say; that kit is a joy to put together. So many options and little details to be had and they look really dinamic when they're finished. See for yourself.



 The banner was just something I fancied doing. These guys have been done up with an old school, 90's look. Bright colours and green base rims seemed to be the highlights of the era.

 Finally, to round off the gang for Warcry.  What deranged Goblin knight on a quest would travel without his baggage train.


  I think of the whole group like the knights from Monty Python (I do plan to add a guy with coconuts)


No comments:

Post a Comment