Wednesday 29 March 2017

Still Going

It has been a long road to get to this point, but the Dwarf sculpts have finally been sent to their new home to get casted up and sold on to the world. I'll wait for final confirmation before telling you where to get them from, but it is a UK company, so keep your eyes open. For now though I have other work to continue with so I'll provide more updates about those little critters as they develop.

Regarding "other" work, my main focus is to get everything ready for Age of Savagery, more details and HERE. We've already received a few first drafts and initial story ideas and my own submission is coming along nicely, if I do say so myself.



All that aside, we are still looking for submissions, so if you know an artist or writer that would like to get on board, then pass them the link above.

I should have something more post worthy next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment